Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Template 44 and Lots of LOs!!

I've been scrappin' like crazy lately! It's been great! I still need to write about our vacation and a general life update, but for now, here are a whole bunch of pages I've scrapped recently. And at the end of the post, you get a template:) I have another template in the works and a super-cute QP that will hopefully be coming out soon.

But before we get to the pages and such, come join geniaBeana in a speed scrap over at GDS Wednesday night at 10:30 EST! Click here for more info:)

Also, Kimi is now selling custom glitter styles and sheets at GDS! Check out her store for details.

Now for the pages. First of all, I made a super-cute new desktop using Kimi's Kreations' My Darling:



BTW, Kimi took the photos for me, too:D Well, except the ultrasound, of course;)

Then I finally got around to scrapping our 4th of July pics, using geniaBeana's Star Spangled kit. It's a 2-pager (and today's template), so here's the full 2 pages together, followed by the separate pages.







Before I discovered digiscrapping, I paper scrapped the first month of Emma's baby book. Well, my style and skills have changed so much since then and there is just so much MORE I can do with scrapping digitally vs. with paper that I have decided to start all over again and do the whole thing digitally. I must say I am LOVING the results so far! Soooo much better than the paper pages I already made! Here are the first pages I made since my restart (though they won't be first in the book). Once again, I used Kimi's My Darling kit. I looooooove this kit!!





I have a couple of other baby book pages that I reeeeaaaally want to post, but the kit hasn't been released in store yet, so I have to wait. But one of these pages will be a super-cute QP freebie!

In the meantime, I participated in Kimi's progressive challenge over at GDS and made this really cute page with the awesome Hoo's My Boy collab Kimi and geniaBeana put together:



And finally, today I made this really cute page detailing the kids' room rearrangements. I used geniaBeana's new kit, Jake's Favorite Things:



And last but not least, here is your free template! Template 44 is a full-sized 2 page template in PSD format. As always, I'd love to hear back from you:) Enjoy!



You can download it here.

I'll have more pages and freebies coming up in the next few days, so please visit again! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Not to make you feel guilty, but I've missed your templates. How are you doing? Love the pages you've shown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pages are too cool! Thanks for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous template! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete