Sunday, January 25, 2009

Templates 2 & 3

I made 2 more templates today! I'm just in template making mode, I guess. Both are free 12x12 PSD templates. I'm a definite fan of free^_^ I signed up on DigiFree and DigiScrapDepot, but I have yet to see Template 1 there. It probably takes while for them to show up.

The first one is a cute Valentine's template. Of course, you can use it for other things, too;) I'm going do a page with this one soon (like, right after I finish this post, so stay tuned). Here's the preview:



You can download it here.

Next, I made a fun lattice-work template. The lattice was impossible to do the way I wanted with the layers and all, but I think it still turned out nice:) Here's the preview:



You can download it here.

Hope you like them! Feel free to send me your LOs using my templates:)

4 comments:

  1. I love templates and yours are great. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have a talent for making templates. I love them all and look forward to more!

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like they'll be fun to use! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete