Sunday, January 25, 2009

Templates 2 & 3

I made 2 more templates today! I'm just in template making mode, I guess. Both are free 12x12 PSD templates. I'm a definite fan of free^_^ I signed up on DigiFree and DigiScrapDepot, but I have yet to see Template 1 there. It probably takes while for them to show up.

The first one is a cute Valentine's template. Of course, you can use it for other things, too;) I'm going do a page with this one soon (like, right after I finish this post, so stay tuned). Here's the preview:



You can download it here.

Next, I made a fun lattice-work template. The lattice was impossible to do the way I wanted with the layers and all, but I think it still turned out nice:) Here's the preview:



You can download it here.

Hope you like them! Feel free to send me your LOs using my templates:)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jan [LA 09:16pm] - 26 Jan [NY 12:16am, UK 05:16am, OZ 04:16pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love templates and yours are great. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Jan. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have a talent for making templates. I love them all and look forward to more!

    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like they'll be fun to use! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete